Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to the question: How do I choose the name for my photography business?
I can tell you this; choose a name that encompasses your personality as well as the subjects you specialize in shooting.
An example: I enjoy shooting nature photos best. I named my business 4 Seasons Photography. Winter, spring, summer or fall, I will shoot them all! I know, that was cheesy but see how the name fits perfectly with what I specialize in photographing? Don't get me wrong, I take portraits and animal photos, but nature makes my soul sing.
Here are a few simple tips to choosing the perfect name for your new business:
- Choose a name that brings you comfort...a name that brings good feelings and memories.
- Keep it direct, short and to the point.
- Make it easy to pronounce and spell.
- Be sure it means something to you.
- Have it social media and website friendly.
Hopefully these tips have helped you or at least placed you on the right path to choosing your perfect photography business name.
How to determine what type of photography feeds your soul